2014 marks 20 years since Motor Trike entered the world on three wheels. Two decades later, our family here in Troup, Texas invites you - Motor Trikers, valued Authorized Dealers, and fans alike - to headquarters for The Motor Trike Rally: a celebration of 20 years of building trikes and relationships with Motor Trikers who have supported us through the years!
The Motor Trike Rally will take place on Saturday, October 25, 2014. Enjoy music, bonding with fellow owners, good food, meet-and-greets with the entire Motor Trike team, and grand prize drawings you won't want to miss!
You can find admission information, registration forms, and all other information below. See you in October!
view admission information
Registration for The Motor Trike Rally officially opens Sunday, September 1st of 2013 and ends Thursday, October 23rd of 2014. The prices below include meal tickets and the goodies noted below. Register early to save!
|Registration (General Admission):
09/01/13 - 12/31/13
(includes one shirt, one hat, one pin, and three grand prize entries per person)
01/01/14 - 06/30/14
(includes one shirt, one hat, and two grand prize entries per person)
07/01/14 - 10/23/14
(includes one shirt and one grand prize entry per person)
I want to register as:
a rider/the general public
This is a:
To contact us about becoming a rally sponsor, please email us here.
view schedule of events
- Gates open.
- Every person must check-in and get their bag with t-shirt and meal ticket.
- Pre-registered trikes ONLY will be allowed to park at Motor Trike for the contest. 25 trikes (Motor Trike only) will be in the contest.
- Lunch is open from 10:30am - 1:30pm. Meal ticket to be used or purchased.
- Jeff & Diane make appearance on the stage.
- Event is officially closed.
- Tours of facility. Maps will be provided. Experts at each station.
- T-shirts, Polo shirts, hats, and patches will all be for sale.
- 25 trikes will be on display for voting. Ballots and voting box will be provided.
- All demos will be on display with an expert stand at each one to answer questions.
- Land speed record trike will be on display with an expert.
- Jeff & Diane will be mingling so that attendees can “meet the owners”.
- Lunch will be provided.
- DJ will be playing music the entire day.
- Dealers will be in attendance to assist attendees in anything they need.